- The "Vojenská nemocnice" station is on the tram lines Nr. 1 and 18.
- If you go by Metro, you should get to the "Hradčanská" (line A) or "Vltavská" (line C) station. Then you take Tram Nr. 1 or 18 from the Hradčanská station or Nr. 1 from the Vltavská station.
- You can also choice to take a bus Nr. 179 or 191 to the "Koleje Větrník" station and continue with Tram Nr. 1 or 18 from the "Větrník" station.
- A hospital entrance is nearby the tram station "Vojenská nemocnice". You walk up to an information desk, then turn to the left and after 150 m you will see on your left a corner building F with parking lots in front. The Training Center is located on the 2nd floor, you should use the F2 entrance.
- The Department of Infectious Diseases is on the opposite side of the hospital in the building E, the entrance E7.
Please ring the bell and the secretary will come to open you the door.
The entrance of the Training Center
of the Military University Hospital Praha